- The event is open to cyclists of 14 years of age and over (but 14 to 18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult)
- Each entrant must register and book themselves onto the event online.
- Once entered no refunds or credits can be offered for cancellations from the event.
- Participants must ensure they adhere to the mandatory kit rules – these rules will be strictly enforced.
- It is requested that all cyclists ride in single file where appropriate and no more than 2 abreast at any time. Please be aware of other cyclists and traffic.
- Traffic lights will still be in operation on the day and therefore should be adhered to by all cyclists. In addition to this it is essential that all cyclists adhere to the rules of the road.
- The event may be cancelled, re-routed or stopped for reasons of safety. Entry fees, however, are not refundable.
- Safety-approved cycling helmets are compulsory. No Helmet, No Ride ! Any cyclist not wearing a helmet whilst participating on the event will be excluded from the event.
- Cyclists must ensure that their bicycle is road worthy and that their brakes are in good working order.